Monday, 17 February 2014

Twiggd Jewellery Review

 
So, time for something different! I've been meaning to get around to doing this review for what seems like ages, but everything just seemed to get on top of me! I discovered this lovely selection of different jewellery when I worked at my old job over in Edinburgh. I met the lovely lady (Tara) who makes the jewellery through my work and had to get my hands on a selection! I then started following her business on Facebook, and there's constantly more I want to buy! I sense a habit coming on! At the moment, I only have three pieces from her collection, but I know at least one more thing I need to get as soon as I get paid this month! Tara sells her lovely jewellery on Esty as well as Notonthehighstreet, so please feel free to check her pieces out over there! Everything is handmade by Tara in Edinburgh. Here's the few bits I own to let you see!
 
Triangle Wooden Stud Earrings - £14
 
 
These were one of the first things I bought from Twiggd. They are made of walnut, then hand painted with the mint colour at the bottom. They are just so eye catching and different to any other earrings I have, and I like the way they sit. I have issues with mint coloured things, so these suit me well! It does come in other colours as well as circle shapes too!
 
Wooden Chevron Necklace - £25
 
 
 
 
 
 
This necklace, is again hand painted with mint and gold on the chevron. I love it so much, even down to the small detail of the twiggd logo on the end of the chain. You can vary the length the necklace sits at, but I find it looks best on me when wearing something with a wider neck. It's eye catching and I always get a lot of comments when I wear this! Excuse the cheesy picture from Instagram, but it does show me wearing the necklace, so you can see how nicely it sits! This is available in a selection of colours such as red and blue as well!
 
Walnut and Mirror Acrylic Love Heart Stud Earrings - £14
 
 
These are without a doubt my favourite item I've bought from Twiggd. They are red mirror hearts surrounded by walnut. I wear these nearly every day and again, they just look so different and interesting I really adore them. Tara has just brought out more earrings and brooches with this mirror design as well, I need to get my hands on them too!
 
So anyhoo! Something a bit different for me, but I like finding new and exciting accessories! Please feel free to go have a nosy at Tara's lovely jewellery selection, and find her on Facebook! This post was not sponsored, I just love the pieces so much I felt I had to let more people know about them!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment