Friday, 7 June 2013

Jamberry Nails Review

 
Recently I was introduced to a product totally new to me. Jamberry Nails. These are in the realm of nail stickers with pre-printed designs so you can have great funky looking nails with a heck lot less of a hassle. Being that I'm very often changing my polish look, this seemed like a good idea for me to be trying!

Generally to put the stickers on you cut a sticker that closely matches your nail size and shape then apply a warm heat to it with a hairdryer to make it flexible. You then simply place it onto a clean, dry nail and then you can use a cuticle pusher to further smooth it down. You can then file off any excess at the top of the nail to make it look flawless.

Warning - partially naked nails to come!



I feel I would more than likely wear these as an accent with my manicure so that I could easily change them if I felt like it and to get my money's worth out of a packet. They applied easily, but I did find it more difficult to do my right hand quite as neatly as my left. The removal of the Jamberry Nails is simple, just apply more heat to them and then you should be able to gently peel them off from the side. So simple, and a fraction of the time to put on and remove.

 
I teamed my cherry themed nails with Shimmer Polish in Natalie on my other nails. I did get quite a lot of comments on these when I wore them, so they definitely stand out and are worth having a look at I think!
 
 
 
I was sent a sample set of Jamberry Nails from the lovely Ashley - you can contact her via her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/beautifulnailswithashley

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment