Well, whoops I'm super late again! Extremely since I got my July Glossybox today and I still hadn't reviewed the June one! So sorry guys! The June box arrived just the day before I went on holiday so I took the pics as I was packing my case. I was hoping something in it would be handy for holiday, but nothing actually came with me! The theme for June was Summer looks - to keep your makeup bag up to date for summer. So, let's have a quick nosy at what I got!
Firstly, a black eyeliner by Helen E Cosmetics worth £8. It comes with a handy smudger on the end which I think is the best part about the product. The liner did last most of the day and went on easily so it's something I'll keep using anyway!
Ahh, a nail polish. But this time, a bit of a let down again. I really haven't been a great fan of the brand mememe in general and have had polish from them in previous boxes and they never seem to last at all. Might just be my experience, but it's a not a polish I'll be hanging on to.
This is Organic Source colour protect conditioner - probably was happiest with this item. Its full size at 200ml and smells amazing! Very fruit scent that seems to last all day! great product and is very good on my hair as well and keeps it very soft! Lovely stuff.
Monu hydrating moisturiser is said to help prevent sun damage and signs of ageing. It's meant to help smooth out imperfections and correct skin tone. Monu is a favourite brand of beauty boxes and I've had quite a few products from them now. They generally have all been really good. I could never afford the price for the full size items though, but it's nice to try them all. This is a really good soothing moisturiser and nice to use at night. It smells pleasant and does the job. I'd buy it again, if I could regularly afford the full size!
Figs and Rouge Lip Balm in Coco Rose. This is a good product, other than the fact the colour I was sent was a very pale pink with sparkle in it, it is a good lip balm and feels very moisturising. Guess I've just gone off having sparkly lips in my old age! Ahem.
All in all, not too bad a selection and definitely worth more than the £13 I paid for it all, so that always makes me feel better about spending it! I'll be sure to get July's review up in time! Sorry guys x
No comments:
Post a Comment