Monday, 13 January 2014

My Make Up Storage


So, time for a wee nosy around the forms of storage I have put some of my monstrous collection of makeup in! This is all in my bedroom on top of my chest of drawers, I barely have any space left on there! Firstly, the little organiser above is from The Holding Company. I think it was around £14 and it's just clear plastic with various sizes to pop products in. This is mostly my foundation, bb creams and primers in this thing. 


This flashy unit is from Muji London. It's a three drawer clear unit, so I can see all the products inside.


As you can see, it's rather full of mostly lip products. I took a few pics to let you guys see inside each of the drawers.



So in here, we've got lots of lip products and the top section is full of my gel eyeliners.


Erm, yet again, this is full of lip prodcuts! These are all the ones that were too tall to fit in the perspex unit to be honest! The holder was originally a Christmas candle from Marks and Spencer so it's nice and glittery which makes me happy!


And finally, this is my make up brush storage. Again, this was previously a Christmas candle holder, but I just find it much easier to select a brush this way, and I don't have too many as yet that I can't find what I want! And in the background is my main makeup storage unit, a giant Soap and Glory makeup/toiletry bag. I need to organise the rest of my make up more than this, but it's working for me at the moment so I'll stick with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment