Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Glossybox August 2013 - High Flyers


Well, as usual I'm a tad behind in my posting on my lovely beauty boxes. I might do a post explaining my bit of an absence but to be honest I'm not sure how ready I am for that yet. Anyhoo, onto the lovely cheer up that was my glossybox! The theme was high flyers, so it was showcasing products from different parts of the world.

 
First item was a 2 in 1 eyeliner and shadow pen from Jelly Pong Pong (the UK product). I was quite up for this product when I first noticed it in the leaflet, but then I realised I had been sent the black colour. Obviously, this is the perfect colour for eyeliner, but for eyeshadow? It was going to be rare I would use it for that, so it's really just another black eyeliner to add to the collection!
 
 
Radiance day cream by Urban Veda (based on ancient Indian principles). Just a nice simple day cream, although I did find that it left my skin feeling a little tight sometimes, and it does have rather odd smell. Can't quite put my finger on what it is, but defo odd!
 
 
Make up Remover pen by Oceane (from Brazil), this is a really handy product. I have previously used a pen like this from Elf, but I like the idea with this one that you can change the tip on the pen when it gets too dirty. Very handy if like me, you have a habit of having a major eye twitch as you're putting no mascara. Hate that! but I can easily sort it out with this!
 
 
Classic product from Tresemme (from USA) a Keratin Smooth conditioning treatment. Oh, I do love a good hair treatment. I put my hair through a lot with straightening and dying it various colours over time, so I do like to treat it nice when I can. This is a nice size of sample and I've managed to use it several times, it definitely makes my hair softer and very shiny after use. As it's just a shot, I will probably buy it again when my hair needs a boost.
 
 
These to me, were the gems in the box. Eyelash Curlers from Emite Make Up (from Sweden). These are apparently used by professional make up artists, and they are probably one of the best sets of eyelash curlers I have used. They have replaced my Mr Tweezer set anyway! They hurt less to use (if that makes any sense!) and do get a great curl that holds. Loverly.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment