Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Tara's Talons Luxury Cruise Nail Polish Review


Well today, we have more polish! Yey I hear me say! This is another lovely creation from Tara over at The Tara Emporium. This polish is a lovely silver with a blue tinge. I thought it also had a very subtle holo effect, which I just loved, it looked fabby under lights and in the sun! It was hard to capture on camera annoyingly though, but keep an eye out!


This is two coats of Luxury Cruise with an accent nail of Mentality Scalawag. I thought these went well together due to the tinge of blue, and again another subtle holo effect.


Then, not being one to leave a good mani alone, I hit it up with some different stamping effects. I decided to tone this together with a sea or water theme. I used the moyou london sailor plate for these images. I wore this for 4 days without any chipping, really great long lasting polish!


I like the subtle sea effect here and I felt that it really tied the two colours together well. Luxury Cruise is a great colour and very different from other silvers I have in my collection! Please feel free to head over to check out all the lovely Tarastalons polishes and the other amazing treats Tara is creating! She's also on Instagram (@thetaraemporium) and Facebook and always posting new polishes I want to buy! Next one I'm after has to be her gorgeous holo top coat! I can't resist me a good holo in general! Hope you guys have a good week! See you soon!

*this polish was sent to me for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment