Friday, 9 August 2013

Jet Set Birchbox July 2013

 
Time again for a lovely birchbox review! July's theme was Jet Set full of lots of travel friendly products, I actually really liked most of this box so let's get on a have a nosy at what was in it!
 
 
Some straight forward body lotion to start with. Perfect little size for taking away on holiday and it's nice and fast absorbing so all good. Shame it doesn't smell amazing, it's pleasant enough, but not amazing and it doesn't linger.
 
 
A lovely facial moisturiser from a French company called Blanc Cachemire. It's very lightweight and absorbs nicely in the morning, so it's nice to try - bit expensive if you fancied the full size one though at only £55!
 
 
Mini hand cream from Nougat London. Very small sample size but it would be good for taking on the plane etc so it works out in that sense, but I doubt it would last very long in my handbag! It has a nice smell and does the job so I'm sure I'll get it finished up very quickly!
 
 
Chia shots by the Chia Co are a superfood which has omega 3 and protein, so they're well worth a try. I've been putting them in soups and stir frys and you never really know they're there. I've actually been a bought a full size bag of these so they've definitely impressed me.
 
 
 
Staining Blush by theBalm cosmetics is incredibly pigmented and stays put all day. A very cute and tiny sample but fits easily in the makeup bag and is a good product that should last for a while despite it's size simply because it is so pigmented and you hardly need any to get a wash of colour.
 
 
Finally, a lovely wee shower gel from Noble Isle. This smells divine and gets a really good clean, pretty simple really! Have used it before in a different scent and they've both been really nice. Looking forward to August's birchbox as the team have paired up with InStyle magazine for it - it should be a good one!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment